The life of a young Dubbo tradesman has been tragically cut short following a freak workplace accident in West Dubbo yesterday. Police believe the 26-year-old Dubbo man received a fatal electric shock while working inside an air-conditioning vent on the rooftop of the Dubbo Appliance Centre yesterday afternoon. The 26-year-old was found about 1.30pm but police say it is unclear how long he had been suffering cardiac arrest. The Dubbo Fire Brigade and Volunteer Rescue Squad were called to assist paramedics to the rooftop of the Young Street trade centre where they frantically administered CPR in the stifling afternoon sun. Distressed on-lookers watched as emergency crews lowered a stretcher carrying the young tradesman down a ladder and into the back of a waiting ambulance. Paramedics could be seen still working on the 26-year-old in the back of the ambulance as it screamed down the road. Police could not confirm the circumstances surrounding the tragic workplace accident at the time of going to print yesterday, but Orana Local Area Command duty officer Inspector Alan Cusack said Country Energy and Work Cover had attended the scene. A spokesperson from Work Cover confirmed an inspector had visited the Dubbo Appliance Centre following the emergency and would be conducting a full investigation.

This story Administrator ready to work first appeared on 苏州美睫培训.